Listed below you will find several resources which you may consult for more information. You may also contact the AU Library if you need any help searching the library catalogue or the journal databases.
The Research Process and The Research Paper
- Conducting Research, Duke University Libraries
- Guide to Library Research, Indiana University Libraries
- Guide to Library Research, Cornell University
- Advice on Academic Writing, University of Toronto
Citation and Writing Style Guides
- APA Citation Style, Concordia University
- FAQs About APA Style, American Psychological Association
- The Elements of Style, William Strunk Jr.
- Using American Psychological Association (APA) Format, Purdue University
- Using Modern Language Association (MLA) Format, Purdue University
Many university libraries have published their guides to the research process, specific types of writing, and citing and referencing. Searching the Internet using phrases like "research process", "citation style guides" or "academic writing" can assist you in finding these. Look for pages that are from academic libraries, as these will be tailored to university students.